Saturday, December 18, 2010

RADical times

We're still here and working on loving patience and all that crap I stink at. We're missing therapy, and I can tell because I tend to run off at the mouth every time we meet people instead of saying "we're fine, thanks." I need to get better at that and save my whining for specific people (those poor people!) and blogging and not bogging down your every day person with stuff they can't relate to in any way. It doesn't help them, and makes me look completely crazy, so I'll practice...
"We're fine, thanks."
"We're fine, thanks."
"We're fine, thanks."
"We're fine, thanks."
"We're fine, thanks."
"We're fine, thanks."

We still LOVE life on the road, even when it's RADical, it's awesome. It's odd that despite the frustrations of the RADical daily stuff, there's just no stress, no schedules, no worries. We still have work, trying to figure where to go next, trying to help the kids get along, and the "normal" family stuff, plus the RADical stuff, but living outside the box of "this is how life should be" is AMAZING and so, so us.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I really wish we could live on the road. I think it would really help with the bonding of our new kids with the rest of our family to take all the "normal" out of our lives. No pressure. No schedules. Just time together. OR we might just kill each other...LOL...no sure which. HAHa

Hope your family has a very Merry Christmas.