Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day

In case you remember last year's Mothers Day cards, wow, this year was a bit better.  Hopefully that means more healing has taken place. 
Em hasn't done hers yet, but I'm sure she'll just try to figure out what I want, even though I don't want anything except for her to have a real feeling. 
Cj's was just informational, so his birthmom would know the basic facts.  He said he has no emotions about her whatsoever.  I'm not sure I totally believe that, but I'm honoring it and just said okay, thanks. 
Mr's was a bit less harsh than last time.  And I admit I love the last line.  :)

Hi Mom.  I'm ten.  You probably know that.  I just want you to know that card last year was my anger for you but this one's about my love for you.  I know that you made f***ing bad choices but I forgive you.  I know you are nice in your heart.  Now I travel in an RV.  It's so much fun.  My mom now is about 2 million billion times better than you. 

I love that he feels she's nice in her heart.  That means he's able to feel that about himself. 

3 comments:

Brian Vinson said...

He's right, you know.

Last Mom said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Aww that's funny! About the RV and you and just everything. I hope your kids are still doing well.