Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We're fine!

I did it! I did it! I did it! "I'm fine, thanks." Well the idea anyway. Saw some (wonderful!) RVing families and as I teased (to moms getting little sleep) that with adopting ours we didn't have to deal with sleepless nights, someone said "Ah, and they probably were already potty trained too!" To which I simply said "No, I wish, but no." BUT I didn't elaborate! I didn't tell them that pee is STILL the bane of my existence even now, 5 years later with kids that soooooo should be past peeing. I didn't say that yes, my first was potty trained at 2, setting me up for the torturous next gazillion pee years of my life. I didn't say my kids have more issues than you can count, oh woe is me! I didn't say anything! I also didn't bow, so I will now... *bows*

0 comments: