Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pee will be the death of me

i can see the headlines now, and hear the talk: it's just a little inconvenient, why did pee send her over the edge? i know it's ridiculous and the illogical behavior, seemingly unwarranted fear, the drama, the lies should really bug me more, but no, it's the pee. after 4 years, i'm just so ready to be done with pee. with 8 and 10 year olds, it's just time for me to stop dealing with diapers and wet sheets. past time. way past time.
when you live in an RV, and have exactly 14 undies so everyone has two weeks of happy days with clean undies, 2 missing pairs makes this mom suspect the old tricks resurfacing. maybe they're just hidden under something, or they fell behind something, but my (possibly traumatic) history of pee tells me she's had accidents and thrown them away to hide it. again. and maybe not, but they don't seem to be here after hours of looking, and with a laundry trip not scheduled yet and no undies, it's not super convenient.
i'm so so so so so so tired of pee.

6 comments:

C said...

Oh my hooch, what IS it about the pee?!?

Drove me batty. I will not dare to think it is completely gone.

Shhhh. They may hear me talking about it.

*tiptoes away*

Debbie said...

I do hope you've seen Christine's YouTube video of the soon-to-be classic song (that she wrote and performs), "Oh, What You Eo with Pee!" SO cute!

Debbie said...

Typo. That's "What You DO with Pee." I went and found the link (I think) on YouTube, in case you need a little sing along pick-me-up. :)

What You Do With Pee

Shanti said...

big hugs! i'm still dealing with a pee-er here, too...

acceptance with joy said...

I have a pee-er, too :-/ Sorry!

Jillian said...

My 10 year old son was just diagnosed (finally) with RAD. He will be 11 in May-still pees the bed and in his pants..when he is mad or just feels like it I guess....so tired of pee too....

Just found your blog, love it!