Friday, September 17, 2010

The case of the missing undies

A THIRD pair of Em’s undies have gone missing. I’m sooooooo sooooooo tired of pee issues. I say that kinda often don't I? With her, I can’t say for sure, but seems she’s up to her tricks of hiding or throwing away her wet undies. One pair I MIGHT have left at a laundry, but I’m super super careful not to. But three now? When you only have enough for two weeks, it gets to be important. And Mr peed on 3 different sheets this WEEK plus pillowcases and blankets and I sooooooooo want the pee to stop!!! Somebody make it stop!

1 comments:

Redeeming Hidden Treasures said...

I have an 11 year old daughter with RAD who was hiding wet underwear or clothes. I put a lock on her closet and all of her clothing items are locked inside. She can't "change" now, so it is impossible to hide them. You might want to rig something up to where she doesn't have access to her clothing at all. I've found that just taking away her ability to feel she has accomplished "getting one over on me" has changed her attitude too!

Sorry about the pee. I hate pee too!