Monday, November 8, 2010

My RADical cried!

Our Em cried! When we recently told the kids we’d be getting the dog back, Em actually cried tears of joy! Big deal? Yeah, first time ever! She doesn’t cry tears of sad, let alone joy, but she was so happy, and I was in shock! Of course I did what I was supposed to do and put words to her feelings to help her understand and she said noooo, these are not tears, I’m not crying, I don’t cry! But I just smiled and cried too, and not about the dog!!
We've been on the road for 6 months and LOVE it still. Can't imagine stopping and living in the same place. I can tell I miss therapy though, because I feel the need to tell people my kids are not normal and let me tell you my pain... That tells me I haven't posted on this blog for a while!
While life in general is awesome, we still have (I'm sure always will have) RADical issues that drive us insane. When I'm properly regulated, I'm ready, respond well, and life is easy(ish). That just doesn't happen quite as often as I'd like. I get lazy, I get tired, then I get over it and remember it's harder on them than me. Geez it must be awful on them then, shew!
Em's still doing well with Niacin. I can easily tell when she's not taken it. It didn't help Mr at all, but I'm trying him on L-Theanine again and upping the dose. He need something because he's just always out of control. And an out of control boy with a coordination disorder is just a disaster waiting to happen, that happens often!

0 comments: